Tuesday, July 15, 2008

the list...

so for a while now i have wanted to write a list of things i want to do/accomplish/achieve in my life. some are epic, some are mundane, some are not even close to being practical
so here goes in no particular order...



  • take tennis lessons

  • become a master at something/be the best in the world at something

  • successfully make sushi

  • have my own art show that i am actually proud of

  • live in another country for 1-2 years

  • look like i did when i got married

  • finish the children's book i started a year ago

  • start and complete another book i have an idea for

  • illustrate said books

  • be a better friend, wife, mother, daughter, neighbor...etc

  • live in the moment

  • come up with an epic life changing original idea

  • be proud of who i am

  • complete my arm sleeve

  • find a job i love that pays me a lot of money

  • take more time to volunteer and give back

  • get out of debt

  • take eisley to disney world/land

  • go to hogwarts

  • start a project that produces something tangible everyday for a year and record the process - and STICK TO IT and not abandon it after a week or two
  • become fluent in german or french

well that's all for now - i'll add more i'm sure - any ideas for me on how to achieve these things - you know where to find me...

1 comment:

Lahdeedah said...

Your list frightens me. Some of it I want to do, some of it I think you could TOTALLY take off the list and be happy (seriously, you know how epic's end... do you really want to be epic?)
I want to do a bunch of it too, and and I fully intended to go to Hogwarts, too, but they totally rejected me...

Just your friendly neighbor.... ;)