Wednesday, September 17, 2008

better back this up....

figured i better back up my claims of greatness....i mean accomplishments since the tv left....so, in a very photoful blog post, here you go!

Here are the makings of a cupcake hat for eisley - i just have to add the frosting :)















Here are some little pieces i have started and some i've finished:















Here are some felt lovelies that i have made:



















Here is a piece of pottery i painted...double espresso cup and saucer with birds on a wire :)













Here are just a few of cupcakes....














Here is the wall with shelves - i think the color reminds me of nacho cheese from a ball park but i like it still.














and finally - here is my first purchase from Emily Martin's The Black Apple esty shop...
(please note the "cupcake peddler" print from my previous post - which now belongs to ME and will soon be added to our "gallery wall")



2 comments:

Tirz said...

Umm - wow - you seriously put me to shame. Could I tell you that I think you're just a teeny weeny little bit on the creative side? Just a little bit:) Wow! Some pretty neat stuff you've done - well done and good for you!

Lahdeedah said...

I bow before your creative craftiness....

I can't wait to see the cupcake hat! I heart the mug you painted and your drawings are awesome.

You make a great case for booting television!