Tuesday, October 16, 2007

yummy


there's just something so yummy about how a blog looks...the color scheme, the font choice, the deliciously witty titles...so TASTY! i am drawn in with by the artsy photo next to the whimsical title and i cannot stop till i am stuffed full of someone else's words. i read and re-read my friends blogs...but i rarely admit that i do so (so now you all know :) ) i am fascinated by the creativity that pours out of the people around me, especially those who i thought i had a grasp on how they express themselves. i am contiunally surprised by the depth at which they write and tell us all a piece of their soul. the vulnerablilty and susceptibility of exposing your hopes, dreams, flaws, and most intimate details is inspiring. so now i openly join the ranks and invite critisim and laughter to my totally uninteresting life...but with a little splash of funky font color and a dash of some clever wording i might create a tasty dish for you to too to enjoy.

3 comments:

Jarrod Renaud said...

Yeah! Im your first comment! Here is my blog...just click my name:)

Jenn said...

I am a self professed lurker. It is so addicting, my life is boring but other people's lives seem so intereting.

Jenn said...

I think it was 9th grade, but maybe the memories were so good that it made 10th grade more bearable :o) They were good times. definitley worth remembering.